Thursday, September 20, 2012

Quick Fall Treat Tags

A friend asked me last week if I would make some of my holiday popcorn for a fund raiser. I make and sell this popcorn in December but made an exception for the cause.
 
So, I collected the ingredients and spent yesterday making popcorn. I make cute Christmas gift tags for the holidays but for this I needed something quick. 
 
 
These simple fall leaf tags were so easy using my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and the new Autumn Accents Bigz Die and fall colored card stock.
 
 
I used my Personalized stamp with my Stampin' Up! business info i.e. My name, web address, email and phone number. I then punched holes and tied them on with twine. This was so easy - I made forty tags in less than ten minutes - If only it was that easy and fast to make the popcorn - never mind - that would be too dangerous.
 
 
Supplies:
 
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
Autumn Accents Bigz Die #127812
Text-Only Personalized Stamp (Four-Line) #115582 
Basic Black Stampin' Pad #126980
Riding Hood Red Card Stock #111348
More Mustard Card Stock #100946
Cajun Craze Card Stock #119684
Crop-a-dial
Twine
 
 
The numbered items can be purchased along with other Stampin' Up! merchandise Here
 
  
Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.
 
Holly 
 
 
  
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave feedback




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...