Monday, September 24, 2012

Sweet Dreams Banner

 
I made this Sweet Dreams Banner for a baby gift using my
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine.
 
 
I cut the flag pieces with the Perfect Pennants Die.
 
 
 
 
I use the Paper-Piercing Tool to dig the small pieces out of the die.
 
 
 


Then used the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder to add texture.




 
I used my Simply Scored Scoring Tool to make the rosettes.

 
Scoring a full sheet of Designer paper then cutting it into strips and gluing them together with Crystal Effects to create my rossets.





 
I punched out some pink butterflies using the new Elegant Butterfly punch.
Scoring them first before punching them made it easier to fold the wings up.
 

 
Then punched some scalloped circles using the new 1-1/4" Scallop Punch,
spritzed them with water and scrunched them into flowers
 
 
Once dry they become very stiff.
I layered Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Pink Pirouette to give my flowers some depth.



I punched scalloped borders for the top of the flags with the Scallop Edge Border punch.


I assembled it with ribbon, added some Designer Buttons and letters I cut with the
New Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die.


 
I also added some pearls to the butterflies and linen thread bow to the buttons.
 
 
 
 
I used the new Bitty Banners Framelits with the coordinating stamp set - Itty Bitty Banners to create the "Sweet" in my Sweet Dreams.
 




 
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
 
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
Perfect Pennants Die #123126
New Bitty Banners Framelits #129267
Paper-Piercing Tool #126189
Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder #115964
 Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334
New Elegant Butterfly punch #127526
New 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch #127811
1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch119854
Pretty in Pink Card Stock #100459
Regal Rose Card Stock #105130
Pink Pirouette Card Stock #111351
Chocolate Chip Card Stock #102128
Very Vanilla Card Stock #101650
Scallop Edge Border Punch #119882
Pretty in Pink Ribbon (Discontinued)
Designer Paper (Discontinued)
Subtles Designer Buttons #119745
Linen Thread #104199
Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
Crystal Effects #101055
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
Stampin' Sponge #101610
Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' Pad #126955
New Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die #127553
 New Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set #126255
 
 
To purchase these and other Stampin' Up! merchandise click Here.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you.
 
Holly











1 comment:

  1. I'm seriously SO IMPRESSED with this! I especially love how you spritzed the paper flowers to make them look real. I've always wondered how these were put together, and kept thinking I needed to check it out on Pinterest. Now, I'm convinced I MUST get a cutting machine, and fast. Thanks for the tutorial. BEAUTIFUL!
    Trinity

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave feedback




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...